Listed below are special instructions for September 2021 Online and Mail-in Renewals:
DUE TO COVID-19: all licensees renewing for 2021, you may get all 40 approved hours from online.
- 40 Continuing Education hours from October 1, 2019 (unused October 1, 2018) to September 30, 2021 -- This number includes 4 Ethics hours, 2 Cultural Diversity hours, and 1 Mandated Reporting hour (must be entered in the General category if renewing online). Do not enter more than 40 hours.
- Unused hours (FORMERLY KNOWN AS CARRYOVER HOURS): Continuing Education (CE) hours that were completed within the 3 years prior to the current expiration date of your license that have not been submitted for previous license renewal may be carried over from one renewal to the next. Ethics, cultural diversity, and mandated reporting hours may not be carried over. All unused CE hours must be maintained by the licensee and not by the Board.
- No Authorization Number, no problem. Use 0000.
- FOR ONLINE RENEWING: Please enter all unused hours with the following date: 10/01/2019. The current system will not let you enter a date prior to 10/01/2019.
- IF YOU ARE MAILING IT IN: Due to COVID-19, the notary requirement has been removed. You do not have to get the application notarized.
- Renewal Notices will be mailed out the first week of July.
TROUBLE LOGGING IN? Some may experience were the system will not let you in. It may have something to do with your birthday. You will need to try using the day before your birthday. For example, if you birthday is March 11, 1980, try March 10, 1980 instead, or if your birthday happens to fall on April 1, 1980, use March 31, 1980 instead.